Fantasy Football Draft Resources July 14 2015
I thought I would quickly share some of the fantasy football resources I use to prepare for my drafts:
- Footballguys.com – I’ve been a member of this site for about 3 years and I can’t recommend them enough. They have In-depth articles, player news, great rankings and draft strategy to help you get out to a great start in your pool. I’ve personally never used their apps for drafting (I use their excel spreadsheet), but they are extremely well reviewed. I cannot emphasize enough how much time and effort this site has saved me.
- Yahoo! Sports – I’ve been using Yahoo! Fantasy for about 10 years now to host all my different fantasy leagues. Solid content overall, though I find the rankings on footballguys.com to be more accurate than the Yahoo! player rankings (as you would expect from a paid vs. free site). If I’m looking for a quick, free second opinion on my line-up, Yahoo! is my go to site.
- NFL.com – I tested out NFL.com two years ago for a league and really liked their format. It was around this time I started reading their fantasy content more. I have since gone back to Yahoo! for convenience and to have all my leagues in one place once hockey season started, but still read NFL.com on occasion. They have improved dramatically in the last few years and can be trusted as a solid free source of player rankings.
- Fantasypros.com – Full disclosure that I have never used this site before, but I’ve recently come across it and the tools here seem very strong. I’ll definitely be using this site for some of my draft preparation this year.
- Twitter – Not so great for draft prep, but the source for breaking news on fantasy. Last second information might save you from drafting a dud.